- East Anglia Schools Trust»
- Cliff Park Junior School»
- Parents' Information»
- Useful Information, Leaflets & Brochures»
On this page you will find helpful information, and documents to download.
If you would like a paper copy of any of the information here, please contact the school and we would be happy to provide this free of charge.
- The playground is open from 8.40am. Children must be in school at 8.50am
- Lunchtime is from 12.20 to 1.30pm
- School finishes at 3.25pm, children will be brought to the gate by their teacher
Communication with school
Mrs Wright - Lead Behaviour Professional - is at the school gates at the beginning and end of each school day, please address appropriate queries to her.
If you are concerned about any element of your child’s progress or welfare, please do not hesitate to discuss this with their class teacher in the first instance.
If you wish to speak to the class teacher, either:
- See them at the school gate at the end of the day if it is a quick query. You can at this time arrange an appointment to see them at another time. (please be aware that staff have scheduled meetings on Monday nights and at least one other night a week)
- Phone the school office on 01493 663612 and leave a message (please be aware that they may not get the message until the end of the school day, unless it is urgent).
- Email the school office to leave a message on email@example.com
For a full copy of the complaints procedure, please see the documents at the bottom of this page.
Timetable and Curriculum
Core curriculum subjects (English and Maths) are taught in the mornings, please make every effort to ensure that if you need to make any medical appointments for your child you avoid these times.
Your child’s curriculum coverage is summarised in the ‘Classes & Curriculum' area of this website.
Please support your child to undertake homework tasks and let us know if they find them particularly challenging or easy.
At Cliff Park Junior School we work hard to encourage and reward good behaviour. Children also achieve behaviour credits for attendance and maintaining positive attitude as well as academic work within class.
Please maintain your support for your child by listening to them read as much as possible, preferably every day. This reading practice can be using any book, not just those on the reading scheme.
You can check your child’s progress in reading at any time by logging on to Accelerated Reader, each child has a unique log on. Details are on the 'Accelerated Reader' page in the 'Classes & Curriculum' area of this website.
The Parents Forum is an opportunity for the school to share what is happening and for parents to discuss school wide issues with the senior management of the school. Individual issues should be dealt with as outlined above (Communication with School).
Opportunities for children at Cliff Park Schools
There are lots of opportunities at school and in the community for children to get involved in extra activities. However, we also know how difficult it is to make ends meet and sometimes it is difficult to find the money for extra things which make life richer for our children. The government makes additional payments to schools for those children who are disadvantaged because their parents have to manage on very low incomes.
To find out more download the 'EAST Opportunities Fund form' attachment below.
Please click on a document to start the download process: