We strongly encourage the children to follow our dress code as we feel that this fosters a sense of belonging and a pride in our school.
- Royal blue V necked sweatshirt (with school logo and house colour), or cardigan
- White shirt
- Grey, black or navy trousers
- Grey, black or navy skirts or pinafore dresses
- Appropriate footwear (not high heels or trainers)
- School tie
- White polo shirt
- Charcoal grey or black shorts may be worn instead of trousers
- White and blue dress may be worn instead of the usual skirt and shirt
- Appropriate sandals may be worn
- No tie required if wearing a polo shirt
No extremes of hair style are allowed, Patterns or lines cut into the hair, and unnatural colours are unacceptable.
No hair cut should be shorter than Number 2.
The wearing of sun hats during the summer months is encouraged to reduce the risk of sunburn and sun stroke.
Only watches and studded earrings may be worn for safety reasons. If parents wish their child to wear a specific item of jewellery (for example for religious reasons), the request must be made in writing and full responsibility for any injury or loss must be accepted.
All earrings and watches must be removed for P.E., games and swimming lessons. These items will be kept in a safe place for the lesson. Hooped earrings and nose studs are not allowed to be worn in school.
Click on the photo to visit their website!